IDI Gathering on the West Coast?

MR.T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made a reservation today for one of the camp sites for Saturday night. #40 through #51 are the tent camp sites, we're in #51 -- which is furthest from the bathroom traffic :sly (wives are so smart sometimes).

The phone number for reservations is 916-732-4913. No credit cards, only checks by mail ($25). 5$ cancellation fee if you cancel within 7 days, the rest is refunded. Not a bad deal if something comes up...

Sweet 7.3

Reaction score
To: Crashnzuk.... Yea its College Oak butnot a Sac Count trk.Towed it from up in Grass Valley

To: Alienturtle.... Yea, me personally id love to see your swap.

Sweet 7.3

Reaction score
TO ALL: regarding Camping, from what I understood when the gal called me yesterday is that each campsite wouls accomodate 6 people and the fee included one vehicle. Each aditional vehicle is $10.00. If we have a couple campsite reserverd Im pretty sure some of you guys will be able to "ruff" it

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so, im on the phone with sweet and he wants to know what you guys want out of a get to gether?

timing clinic? any one willing to show up that can?
bbq? he can cook! but he needs every one to byown(pot luck?)
any thing else?

lemme (or sweet) know

i know he wants to make this an official west coast get to gether

edit; i got side tracked before he got home

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which campground again? Gotta link? Trying to wrap my head around making a long road trip to meet some west coast OB's. Big maybe right now.

Heath

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
im down to BBQ! Im bringing a buddy of mine (him and I have done all the work on my truck together) We might camp we might not But im pretty sure ill be attending.

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
I would definitely make an appearance... ;Sweet

I would HAVE to tell the wife that I am going out "for work"

And I would HAVE to limit the intake of beer... LOL

Those of you who know my wife know what I mean... ;Really

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's really a shame that your wife wouldn't be willing to come along...give her a chance to see what you're doing and see that it isn't as evil as she thinks it is. MAYBE she would give you a bit more lead in your leash after seeing what it's all about...but, I'm sure that's out of the question from her side of the matter :(

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea more eco-nazis

actually joe i've worked out there a bit. there is a few endangered species out there. plus, your truck would prolly glow in the dark from the mud that was there (x nuc power plant). also there are old indian artifacts scattered through out.

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your truck would prolly glow in the dark from the mud that was there (x nuc power plant). .

know that be cool to have i never have a problem find my truck in the dark if it glowed in the dark