IDI from hell is back!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
You ever see the videos from years past?Ice breaker,Water over the hood,Minnows stuck to the air filter,Diesel poured on the bed side to kill a wasp nest in the fuel filler door,Airborn,Donuts in a clod filled field!I'll dig them up....

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
Why is it always someone like that has less problems then most of us here who take care of our stuff.:dunno

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Instead of spending all that money on the truck the guy should spend a few dollars on a wind screen for the mic. That first video about the starter was so bad with the wind I could not hear him and could not stand watching it past 30 seconds. I haven't checked out the others.

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
Those aren't his best at all.

If you haven't seen them, click on the ones the OP posted later where he listed a bunch more, they hold a certain sort of humor to them.cookoo

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
Wow, all I need to fix battery connections are wood screws. That will save me a ton of money on new cables.

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
I like the ones I think he calls an update.:sly

Goes through about 15 or 20 vehicles with the camera talking about what is wrong with each.LOL

Dude is a really strange mix of mad scientist and fruitcake. cookoo

Oh yeah and he follows the cops around his place with the camera, does have a set of huevos without a doubt.:rotflmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin