I need to borrow someone's eyes & ears near Corpus Christi, TX

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody lives near Corpus Christi, TX or more specifically Ingleside,TX. I'm in Maryland but found a truck down there I am interested in. If anyone is nearby there, I was gonna ask if you could go take a peak at it & let me if its solid all around. Pics look good but I got burned once buying a truck I couldn't touch in person & can't afford to make that mistake again. I trust that the members here know what they're looking at and would give me accurate feedback. Anybody got eyes & ears I can borrow? I'll feed ya when I fly down to get it if all works out...... Please let me know. Thanks

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
scott is a helluva good guy. If you can help him out that would be cool:thumbsup:. just tell him to bring the niece/cousin with him:D last TX truck he bought, he got screwed hard.-cuss-cuss-cuss-cuss

saltbranch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am more than happy to go look at it, take pics whatever you need. It really needs to be on a weekend for me to do it. Right now I am taking my wife for therapy sunday(pm)-thurs. and getting home around 9 pm. I'll PM my phone #

Just noticed this thread looks to be about a year old...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance