I had a Visitor today!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Old Mister Bill was in the neigborhood and stoped by to say HI. ;Sweet We had a great Visit and It was good to finally meet him. He is not feeling well as this trip is the first one that he has taken. He is fighting a fever and may be a virus. He is getting checked out at the VA Hospital here in GR.

He came to Flint MI to visit his friend John. He was hopng to get together with Ron as well but the timing didn't work out.

Get Well Misterbill and Thanks for taking the time to hit GR and see us!;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should see if he can stay long enough to show up in Rising Sun! Get well Mr. Bill! :fight:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Darrin Tosh said:
Old Mister Bill was in the neigborhood and stoped by to say HI. ;Sweet We had a great Visit and It was good to finally meet him. He is not feeling well as this trip is the first one that he has taken. He is fighting a fever and may be a virus. He is getting checked out at the VA Hospital here in GR.

He came to Flint MI to visit his friend John. He was hopng to get together with Ron as well but the timing didn't work out.

Get Well Misterbill and Thanks for taking the time to hit GR and see us!;Sweet

Bummed out that I couldn't mkae something work better on my end. Dang skeleton work crew.:mad:

Mister Bill hope you get that bug shaken and get to feeling better. As always, it was a pleasure talking the past couple of days tho.:thumbsup:
Have a safe trip back west.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Bill, I wish I could have met up with you on the way up but I as you know we were at the campground southeast of Indy - Actually in the area of this years IDI Weekend. Hope you get to feeling better. In fact when you called I didn't even have a mode of transportation other than my bicycle because a buddy of mine that was camping with us was off to see Thomas the train and took my truck with TC to haul all the kids to see it. His durango just wasn't big enough to haul all the kids. So toss the kids in the back and off he went...

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Well We just got home an hour ago (It is 10:30 here Sun night) Figured I'd better check mail and messages. I want to thank Darrin for his time (What a great person)We are lucky to have people of his quality on board with us. I visited 2 va hospitals that evening first one was a clinic they sent me to the hospital ,they thought they would like me to try there hotel for a couple of days ,but at the last minute decided to have me go home and call them the next day to see if the fever broke-it did. Sure is nice to have a great immune system. Aw heck any system will do. I wish I could make it to a ralley and each year I hope I can but,it still would take all I had energy wise,God is planning on me to be around a while and Will attend a ralley.He has plans for me or he doesn't want me to ruin heaven. Either way I win.;Sweet He is sure good to us all. We just bought a 2003 Park Ave and it sure is a nice ride after all the truck miles I put on ,27-1/2 MPG was awsome we cruised at 75-80 most of the way. Loved the leather and all the toys. Any way thanks guys we love you all. God Bless Mr Bill

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Great to hear that the fever broke and you made it home! Take a good rest and get better, I don't think God is done with you here yet, Heaven can wait.

Talk to you soon,

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey OMB, Glad ya had a safe trip and am feeling better:angel: .

27-1/2 mpg ;p .

I wish....That's gonna be a far cry from the 11-12 I'll get pulling the TT up to MI this weekend.:cry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online