I can't afford a Raptor, but...

Zephyr

Reaction score
I do love the leadfoot gray color available in those trucks! A few pics of my project:

Before-
You must be registered for see images attach

Bodywork-

Zephyr

Reaction score
Time for the fun part!

Zephyr

Reaction score
Body work, paint, molding all done. Now I need some Alcoas.

8gitmusik1

1994_E350_7.3_IDI_N/A_E4OD
Reaction score
Now who needs a Raptor (well ME and YOU, if we were given one, lol) but why, when you have a beautiful, er, HANDSOME, rig like this one! Awesome paint and attention to detail on your "TOUGH GREY TRUCK". The Ranch Hand Bumper makes it look even TOUGHER! Hey I look at your truck and say, I'd really rather OWN that.... than a payment. Plus, less electronic "crud" controlling everything from a Raptor's first breath till its final death. With your grey older finely painted Ford, ya know what you have because YOU did the work.

Sent from my SM-T567V using Tapatalk

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow... Simply beautiful. Good work! I've always been a fan of the factory trim/moulding even though lots of people like to remove it. It gives it more class in my opinion.

Zephyr

Reaction score
Thanks all for the nice comments. I wish I could say I did the face lift, but I just guided the artist and paid the bill. I turn wrenches pretty well, but have no patience for body work and paint. The truck turned out awesome, much like the day I drove it off the lot 25 years ago. It's fun to keep my "classic" going and enjoyed the latest step in that process. I really enjoy this forum and the wealth of shared knowledge and comraderee around these trucks!