I bought another one :(

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
decide to go look at a possible storage van today and ended up buying it.

2001 E450 cubevan 188,000km 7.3 powerstroke 4r100 well used but looks to be well maintained. trans issues caused owner to find a replacement > now seems to have cleared up?

even has a coolant filter mounted on the frame ;Sweet
was a former city of Toronto vehicle 4yrs ago. new oil pan done aprox 1yr ago. 2 almost new aggressive snows on rear , 2 nice 80% ribs on front. new starter. had its last commercial safety in Nov 2015 so that's even up to date.

boss lady's rules: no parts trucks that aren't mobile.......... this one is not only mobile but can probably hold parts from 3 or 4 parted out vehicles.

this should help me get the #s down. price is awesome , will post some pics next weekend when I drive or tow it home.

long holiday weekend deal when nobody is looking ;p

cheers to cool diesel scores. :D

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drove it home on Sunday , 92 km /aprox 55miles. no troubles but I feel a hanger bearing or a rear end noise/vibration. empty cube with full opening to back sure amplifies the noise. my 7 yr old son switched to ride with dad halfway home and had all his plans for making it into a motorhome/camper by the time we pulled in the driveway. LOL

$650 well spent!
it actually runs/drives better than my daily driver but it should, only has about 1/3 the mileage on it.

wife says don't get any ideas:rotflmao................I bought it for a storage van, keep it for a storage van. she is probably right> I would rather spend time with my kids this summer instead of building a camper.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
campers are the foundation of family!
i would say you got a nice score, but i havnt seen the pictures that were promised. lol

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the pics are going to be a problem, can't find our digital camera. I'm hoping it didn't get stolen from our vehicle. we had its stashed where it wasn't easy to find. but we never lock our doors so its fair game................................. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker