How to setup for WMO OR WVO + setting truck up for accesories

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be lookin at picking up a 12v cummins ram (97 came with the best pump right?). Only reason I want one is to run WMO or WVO (more on that later) and drive for free basically.

Now, I dont have space for store or filtration in my home, but i hear it is possible to have everything contained in the bed of the truck. My buddy was telling me to look at pabiodiesel.com at their centrifuge systems, that filter the WMO to .5 microns and use a closed system. So basically I have my 150 or so Litre tank thank i dump unfiltered WMO into, and on top of the tank I got the centrifuge with screen mesh that sucks it up then dumps it back into the tank. Depending on how big the filtration system is, 4 pass filtration will take 1-4 hours.

Im assuming these pumps are electric, in which case can I have em hooked up to the trucks electrical system? (idle the truck for an hour or two [depending on capacity] on regular diesel while the WMO is being filtered?) Can I have it so the pump works on the trucks electrical system AND can be plugged into a homes 110V outlet?

Also would I need another pump that sucks the shops WMO from their containers?

I was looking at greasecars electric purging kits, (im assuming it is better to start/shutdown on regular diesel, or can WMO be used straight up with no heating?

Finally, what pump or fuel line setup would be best to feed the WMO into the fuel system? I am very new to this, so please bear with me!

Also will this setup work for WVO the same way as WMO? (the centrifuge with reusable filter, all contained on the truck?)

j2005

Reaction score
you have much searching to do young man...greasecar.com has some good stuff for heating, pabiodiesel.com for the centrifuge...your biggest problem is going to be the pump set up. you cant just throw a ac motor onto a power inverter without some problems...there is a huge surge of power that happens when first starting it up...i am assuming that you are trying to do this on the cheap?

a super sucker would probably be your best bet up there.

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
definitly searching a ton, but havent found anything about keeping everything contained on the truck, basically having a mobile filtering unit, or how to power it..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online