How to polish a ****, for Dummies

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to throw it out there, I need a good 5spd shifter boot and a 4wd shifter boot to fish the interior, if anyones got one they'd sell pm me..

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, more progress.. Gotta love progress, got the bed on yesterday and new poly body mounts installed aswell as torgued the cab down. The front clip is sitting on but needs shimmed before i can bolt it down. Got the stack thats sitting in the bed for free from my buddy, mite mount it up and pipe it in to the factory y-pipe untill i can afford to do a proper exhaust.

You must be registered for see images attach

So what do you goys think, ya or na on the stack, i dont care for them most of the time but on this truck with it's rugged beat up worn paint and beat up old stack. It kinda looks rite to me:D

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
NO STACK.

Not only will it spit black soot all over the tuck, you will then have a hole in your perfect bed. If you dont have the money for exhaust, just do a turn down till you get the funds to do it right.

Looks good BTW, even for a brick

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO STACK.

Not only will it spit black soot all over the tuck, you will then have a hole in your perfect bed. If you dont have the money for exhaust, just do a turn down till you get the funds to do it right.

Looks good BTW, even for a brick

Ya the hole in the bed was a turn off but it already has holes in the floor from a gooseneck someone had mounted in it. I never realy cared for stacks, but for some reason it looks rite to me on this truck.. Geuss i'll get everything else finished up then decide what to do for the exhaust..

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing is SCREAMING for a Dana 60 and a RSK;Sweet

Ya i regret selling mine, i knew i would i just didnt want to get into a 60 swap while the truck was all apart.. Im sure with a plow on the front, the ttb d44hd will be put beyound it's limits:fan:.