Hmmm.....

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
so i got to ask, why are you dumping the VW for this? just curious, seems like a nice vehicle but if you are after miliage you stepped it down some?????

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I want Mary to be in something bigger. We definatly stepped down MPG wise but that is alright. Not to mention that we needed a bigger vehicle. You can only do so much with a regular cab truck and two small Jetta's. Its nice to actually be able to sit up straight in a vehicle anyways!

Last edited:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Took FICM out today to get it shipped off and rebuilt. Busted a hose unfortunatly

You must be registered for see images attach

Found a dealer online, $27 next day shipped

bismic1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford's current spec for the ECT/EOT delta is 15 degrees - used to be 25.

Last edited:

Broncoxraptor

Reaction score
I run an 04 F250 with EGR delete, Oil cooler, coolant filter and SCT street performance tune. The sound and power is very addictive, however 99 percent of the time I grandpa drive the thing around and I still get 16-17 city and 20 highway unloaded running 100% diesel fuel. I think you will really like this rig if you do all the necessary mods. It seems like you have the right plan.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Right now the list of things to do is alternator, coolant flush, oil cooler, and EGR delete. The alternator is iffy, when its colder out (less than 75*) voltage is good, but when its hot out voltage is less. The other three are self explainitory.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Brother in Law is going to go 05+ front and didnt want to hack is bumper up so.....

He needed a bumper to drive around for a while LOL

Love it or hate it, its a good deal, and better than a stock bumper! We get ours back when he gets his new front end.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Also got around to messing with the overhead display. Wasnt working at all. Took it apart and found a resistor wasnt connected to the board anymore (on one side). Pushed it back into place and tested it out, it works! Needs to be resoldered.

Also got to fix the glasses holder, two mounting tabs in the back are broke and the spring from the holder pushed the plastic apart and cracked it on that side. Havent decided what I will do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheelsrollin

Members online