Here's what I did today....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I treated myself to yet another truck yesterday. Picked up a '92 F2504x4 RC. Poor thing spent a hard life in the Santa Cruz mountains and the body shows it. Not a single pannel was not wrinkled or broken. Anyhow, I need the motor for another project I have going on, so the body/interior condition is not an issue with me. here's the pics....its almost as abused as the Canuck's truck not quite. It needed a pump and injectors like asap, so I did them this afternoon as well as run a compression check Low of 420 high of 480 spread between all 8.

Attachments

• 25-12-06_1835.jpg
    25-12-06_1835.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 25-12-06_1128.jpg
    25-12-06_1128.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 25-12-06_1126.jpg
    25-12-06_1126.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 25-12-06_1127.jpg
    25-12-06_1127.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 25-12-06_1129.jpg
    25-12-06_1129.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 28

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
first off let me say that your avatar made reading this post tough... Now for the custom tailgate latch - this I trust you will be incorporating into the new project because that in it's self is worth more than than any other part of the deal...

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Notice how her smile is bigger than his; and, it looks like they are holding hands.:eek:

I like the Kentucky door latch.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Did the previous owner pay you to take that off their hands?:rotflmao The tailgate latch is particularly ingenious. What's holding the doors shut...bungy cords?

If she doesn't cover those things up (avatar), everyone is going to go blind.

Tom

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
If she doesn't cover those things up (avatar), everyone is going to go blind.

Tom
It's like gettin singggged by a welding flash.....-Flame Thr -Flame Thr
Always save the good'n! NEVER use both eyes!! My daddy taught me this....even before I knew what he was talking about!!
Way back when I first signed onto OB, I learned real quick to cover my right eye just as I click onto TC's posts......:D :D
Keep'em coming TC!!:thanks: ;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stop complaining. That avatar meets the avatar quality standard as set by this boards management. :D

dave85

Reaction score
Being "pure as the driven snow".....

I'd like to get this back on topic.
We need an update on the truck.
dave

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get this back on topic.
We need an update on the truck.
dave
thanks dave-
I nearly choked on my coffee when I saw that "title" of yours:eek:
Come on over and take it for a spin. It's not the same truck you followed back over the hill on Sat pm.:D I gotta go find me a mudhole today and see how well the 4wd works:D
Back to avi's....
A deal was made with the mods a long time ago where as long as the pics were no worse than what you see on the covers of the ladies mags at the supermarket checkout, they were OK. So, you can thank Cosmo for setting the standard:D;SweetLOL:rotflmao
and let's face it guys, that's about as close as bubba is ever going to get to Jessica. He can look and drool and its captured on film:rotflmao:rotflmao

Attachments

• jessica10.JPG
    jessica10.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
She spent a lot of time in Albuquerque this last summer shooting a movie (right next to the dealership where my wife works). One of the local talk radio personalities got to sit next to her for dinner one night at the governor's mansion. He said she wasn't as much of a dingbat as one would expect...I find that hard to believe.

Tom

Dieselguy123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tailgate latch is classic, I wonder why they welded one piece to the box and then screwed the other to the gatecookoo , looks like a high quality repair job:rotflmao I am hoping you plan to put that motor in a truck worthy of it, the body needs to be put out of its misery:shoot: -Brad-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online