Here is an interesting truck,..

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
darrin-
did you count the lugnuts?
congratulations, you just bought yourself a f450superduty(the real thing);Sweet;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I was watching it for a while but decided to buy it at the last minute. Yup it is a F-450, should be a good hualer.

As far as it being a project for me, It will be shipped directly to Ken's and have him fix the motor. I already talked to him and it will cost me about $1,000 to get it fixed. I figure I will have about $4K into the the truck to get it ready to sell. Hope to make a little money on it!

Well see what happens!

Last edited:

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup: That's funny that you should buy that truck Darrin! I was looking at that thing the other night thinking that it looked really good! Poor guy spent a small fortune on the thing...You would think he would have given up on it alot sooner before spending all that money!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
You would think....but he must be like me....But doesn't have quite my stubborness............But I think that truck is a total waste of money...you need to just send it to me so I can let it sit in my backyard with the rest of my "Projects".

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....but he must be like me....But doesn't have quite my stubborness.............

That's what's weird I guess...he was stubborn for awhile then almost gets it all fixed up and gets rid of it for a song? cookoo I guess he let frustration get the best of him or he's got more money than sense...

Hmm you with another IDI project.....cookoo that's even weirder!!! :D

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Wow that guy took a serious hit on that one. Seams if he would have come to oilburners he would have saved a ton of cash.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Darrin Tosh said:
I just bought it,..

Gotta make arrangments to get it picked up or have it shipped. Not a bad buy I think, but you never know untill you see it in person,..

Ya know that is kinda like on the way to Colorado.:rolleyes:

Nice find!;Sweet

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Darn That is nice- I wish I had it when I was hauling all the time for qa living.It would still be super to pull a 5th wheel camper with when I get one.
As an after thought Darrin Do you need me to haul it (hope darrin doesn't know where Okalhoma is):rotflmao :rotflmao ?
Actually if it was closer I would be glad to pick it up for me-woops YOU.

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
It sounds like his mechanic took him to the bank, an entire new fuel system to repair what was most likley a bad lift pump? :puke: does he have recipts?