Brand new idi Turbo engine parts for sale. Gota Bunch!

Turbo idi Mike

Reaction score
Ok so I was planning on building a Turbo idi engine for my 87 F250 but ended up selling it before that happened so going to sell all my engine parts. i will sell all of them or anywhere in between and I will ship also if needed or can pick up locally in SC. Make me a list of what all you are interested in purchasing and your zip code and will try to work out a deal. Or can setup a Buy It Now auction on Ebay if you would prefer.

9 NOS Ford idi Turbo pistons with pins and rings .020
1 NOS Ford idi Turbo piston and pin only
3 Motorcraft reman idi Turbo connecting rods
5 used good idi Turbo connecting rods
1 Serpintine belt and tensioner update kit
8 Melling cylinder sleeves
8 Ford NOS long no longer available pre glow plug chambers. Aftermarket ones are made in china and made of stainless and not correct iconale alloy
2 NOS 6.9 head gaskets
2 Victor Reinz 7.3 idi head gaskets
2 Victor Reinz exhaust manifold gaskets
1 Felpro intake manifold gasket pan
2 Victor Reinz valve cover gaskets
1 Ford nos timing cover gasket, crank seals, and installer set
20 Sealed power push rods
20 NOS Ford and Clevite valve springs
8 Sealed power idi turbo only exhaust valves

1 Federal Mogul camshaft bearing set
1 Enginetech .010 over connecting rod bearing set
1 Enginetech .010 over main bearing set
1 Felpro intake and exhaust guide seals
3 NOS Ford, Perfect Circle, and Sealed power rocker arm sets
1 NOS Ford serpintine belt power steering pump pulley
1 NOS made in USA Airtex water pump
2 Fuel pickup socks
1 orifice tube
1 injector line clamp
1 NOS Ford transfer case bushing
4 NOS Ford transfer case shifter bushings
4 injector line rubber seals

I also have two turbo kits. One complete with rebuilt turbo and new intake wheel. It is ATS with the larger downpipe and is complete. I also have another factory Ford turbo kit that is complete but the turbo intake housing received some damage but otherwise is fine. I will try to get pictures of the turbo kits soon. Gotta finish cleaning out the garage so I can get to them. Oh yeah almost forgot, I have a 93-94 idi Turbo flex plate and hardware that is ready to bolt on. This is only ford the factory idi Turbo engines. Thanks, Mike

You must be registered for see images attach

Turbo idi Mike

Reaction score
I am going to pull it all out today and try to get some pictures posted but I can sell it for 650.00 but you will need to take care of the shipping cost. I will most likely package it up in two boxes for safety. Thanks, Mike

Goose_ss4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for pre combustion chambers, 8 please?

And whats the story on the turbo connecting rods. Some are new and some are used? Would like a price on a set of 8 please

Also how much for serpentine setup, please

Turbo idi Mike

Reaction score
I have sold the pre chambers already. The connecting rods I was only able to find 3 of them anywhere that were already reconditioned and the other 5 I bought used from a seller here. I will take 280.00 shipped for thr rods. For the serpentine setup I have everything except the vacuum pump. My son used it on his the other day. If you are wanting the entire setup with the alternator, ps pump, ac compressor, water pump pulley, crank pulley, all mounting brackets and pulleys except the vacuum pump I can sell for 350.00 shipped. Thanks

Goose_ss4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have sold the pre chambers already. The connecting rods I was only able to find 3 of them anywhere that were already reconditioned and the other 5 I bought used from a seller here. I will take 280.00 shipped for thr rods. For the serpentine setup I have everything except the vacuum pump. My son used it on his the other day. If you are wanting the entire setup with the alternator, ps pump, ac compressor, water pump pulley, crank pulley, all mounting brackets and pulleys except the vacuum pump I can sell for 350.00 shipped. Thanks

dont really need the accessories, but just the mounts crank pully and water pump pully

Turbo idi Mike

Reaction score
Please go to Ebay and type in 142963904724 item number to search and will pull it up. I also have many other IDI parts for sale on Ebay so take a look. Thanks

Turbo idi Mike

Reaction score
I do still have a bunch of new and used parts. Some are listed on Ebay and my user id is jmcountryman if you want to look and purchase thru Ebay. Thanks

73idi88f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
correct that will do it to convert mine over
you need a serp vac pump pulley and ps pulley i ended up using a 7.3 ps one when i did mine but i had to slightly bore out the id of the pulley with a carbit burr to get it to fit

unless you already got that stuff ignore me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online