Help with making a 24V tag light

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any info on the bulb numbers and configuration yet. I've got a handfull of 28 volt bulbs in a bag to match and see what you need.

Reaction score
Sorry about that. I have been tied up in trying to get the wife's truck repaired and dealing with the hiring proccess of a local agency. I have gotten side tracked a little.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Understandable. By the way do you by chance know a John Culpepper or Brian Weiss

Reaction score
I am woring on more applications right now. It gets old I know that. I have heard both last names before. But that may be because they are some what common. I would have to see a face.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay. John's a good guy but if you ever meet Brian don't trust him in the least. I ask because I know they are both in Columbus

Reaction score
Where do they work? I do not get out much but I do have a few friends in the area. There is a chance I may have met them through some one else.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
John owns Culpepper Outdoors last I heard and was getting out of the army. Brian is most likely in jail again. I just looked again to check and his last name is Wise. Brian is real bad about stealing stuff when he gets on the drugs.

Reaction score
Then I am certain I do no tknow the Brian guy. I still have a lot of friands at Benning. I will have to see if any of them know Culpepper.