Help With a Code

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
Guys,

My truck popped a code this morning out of the ordinary. The Evo said it was code P1211 Injection Control Pressure <or> Pressure (Ford). Now, can someone please explain this jibberish to me in terms that a common person would understand? What (if anything) is wrong with the truck?

I left McDonalds to head to my office and the truck seemed ot have no low-end power. If I stayed in it and boost came up it would be about normal, but it was very sluggish. Couldn't tell smoke becaseu it was still dark. At the next light I turned the truck off and then restarted it and after that it drove normally. So, I pulled the codes and got that one (in addition to the EBPV codes but that's normal).

Any help would be appreciated.

[><]

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1211* IPR ICP pressure above/below desired Continuous and KOER on-demand test IPR valve failed, stuck, or shorted to ground

check the wireing on the IPR and the ICP for bare wires especially on the IPR.may need to remove and clean the IPR and replace the orings on it.could also be the ICP going out

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
OK, now for the next questions...where is the IPR and ICP? If I'm not mistaken, the IPR is the little plug on top the motor where most folks put their 10k mod. That could be the problem since I had a 10k on it a while back and removed it when I bought my Evo.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the ICP is where the 10K mod goes.the IPR is on the HPOP under the fuel filter