HELP ebay retards

86F2506.9

6.9 International
Reaction score
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=281027956362&index=5&nav=SEARCH&nid=69075269766

I've had a full fledge conversation going on about this ******** on Facebook on the idi owners page we've sent this guy messages telling him he has an idi not a powerstroke just posting this here so we can get some more knowledge smashed into this guys head he has info that fords been making power strokes since 1983 we've told him he has the wrong info if anyone has an eBay account please send this idiot a message before someone who knows nothing of idi's or power strokes buys it because they think its a powerstroke

techson

Reaction score
that's funny..
a Powerstroke IDI!!
what will they think of next.
I sent him a message and told him to google or at least try wiki on the tag he has :)

iverger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The info is everywhere and easy to find. The seller is knowingly using the "Powerstroke" name to boost his selling price. All the emails in the world won't change a crooks mind.

86F2506.9

6.9 International
Reaction score
Well sorry I don't wright **** all the time I run equipment all day don't remember the punctuation BS since I got out of school

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you cant fix stupid, I just bought a runner for 400, maybe its worth 3000.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
:popcorn True.. You can't fix stupid.... I personally wont feed this seller. I'll bet is he had both an idi and a psd engine side by side he probably tell you they are the same just differant year blocks...

Dave Barbieri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The info is everywhere and easy to find. The seller is knowingly using the "Powerstroke" name to boost his selling price. All the emails in the world won't change a crooks mind.
Yeah, I think he's intentionally misusing the PS tag. He covers his a$$ though...

"This is an International AT190 Navistar motor 18196113C1 and any questions for clarity should be directed to your Ford Dealer and it is the buyers responsibility for proper fitment."

We can't be the only folks questioning what he's trying to sell. Notice that there's not one single question from bidders listed at the bottom of the ad. Right.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
He's pricing at PS level yet it's an IDI with no oil pan, no oil pump/pickup, no dipstick etc..... And he thinks it needs cam bearings! It's a core at best!

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And the seller has a 100% positive feed back....... Kinda strange.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did message the idiot.....

Dear silvio2002,

Hey, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A POWER STROKE IDI. You are grossly miss representing this item. IDI is NOT a power stroke engine. this is strictly an INDIRECT INJECTIN engine...NOT a DIRECT INJECTION like power strokes are.

Get your facts straight. the IDI ran from 83-84 and in 94 Ford introduced the Power Stroke a DI engine...

Please change this info as it is extremely missleading to buyers

HIS RESPONSE......

Description of ite has been changed,
The 7.3-liter Power Stroke normally aspirated engine was introduced to the F-350 in 1988. The turbocharged version was developed in 1993 to rival Dodge's turbocharged Cummins engine. In 1998 the 7.3-liter F-350 became a part of Ford's Super Duty F-Series and was designed for purposes ranging from commercial and personal use to heavy-duty applications.

Read more: Ford 7.3 F350 Specifications at eHow

- silvio2002

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
I just looked at the listing, it looks as if he got the message. It is now being called a core engine and there is no mention of PS. Some get the message eventually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online