Hello - been a long time -Need a tail gate

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Hi guys I haven't done any thing worthy of mention for many years, so I seen to feel my old school knowledge was outdated. Any wa I still have a new factory tailgate never painted or installed sheet metal only -I was going to use it on my 91 dually back in the day. What are thaey woarth? I am completly out of touch with things, even old friends. Its become time to sort and sell stuff - My son ishere for a while and he is bewildered.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Hi Mister Bill, Great to see you back online again. What kind of tractor do you have? Dan
I may be wrong, but at a quick glance, it looks like a Case to me. I don't really care what it is. I'm still amazed by those old things.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it’s good and clean NOS metal it’s worth more than $200. The Chinese tail gates go for ~ $200.

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
If it’s good and clean NOS metal it’s worth more than $200. The Chinese tail gates go for ~ $200.

Shoot, up here, you can go to the junkyard and buy any tailgate for $50-$100.
$50 if it's dented or rusted, $100 if it's perfect. LOL

Edit: This is only considering tailgates without electronics.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Well 1st Its for sale make an offer. That was a case at the Pawnee show in OK. approx 15 years ago. I have some Case 300-500 series never finished them-Sumpin's goin to happen to them,just do't know what. I have 1 that needs a cylinder redone we used it around the home & one I never got to work on I want to guide my son to see if he can get it going for a bush hog machine -ten there's 4 others to move on. Love those round nose cases