Headlite Lense Restoration

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
a guy on PSN just got the RJM harness. looks like a really nice piece!

Can't say enough about how nice the harness looks (for my truck I will be getting tomorrow am) It is a well made unit and...I was very pleased to see Made In the USA on the box!!!Can't wait to get the new lights and replacement bulbs.Maybe this old fart will be able to see at night and miss those pesky deer that cross the road! Thanks to Dieselbrad for the input and link!

You must be registered for see images attach

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Lately my housings have a bit of moisture on the inside.
I've noticed other vehicles have vented housings. Would it do any good to add some?
I need to clean them again and add a uv clear coat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a terrible condensation problem on one headlight on a old SVO mustang I used to have. With nothing to lose I drilled about three 3/8 inch holes in the bottom of the light(the horizontal surface that is grey plastic) and it did cure the moisture problem.

Zaggnutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone make an RJM quality harness/relay kit? I ordered from them late last year and never heard from them again. I've read several complaints about the LMC kit. I have very little time to do the running around buying all the wire and waiting on relays etc...... Depending on price, the kit would make my life a little easier right now.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Most people seem have a few complaints about the lmc harness. But anything is better than stock.
Main thing with the lmc one is to change to a normal style relay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drinkypoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That headlite link doesn't work, even tried searching for it, must be out of business or the web site has changed.