hate to do it but....

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be tearing apart my 94 F350. rust has gotten it and the truck is not worth trying to put back together. I will list parts that I will be selling. do not ask for anything else! yes it looks good in the pics, but cab corners, core support and bed are gone. frame from the cab back is shot. not worth trying to rebuild.

You must be registered for see images

first thing up is the body kit. will only fit extended cab long bed duallies. 87-97. will come with all the led lights in it still. some lights have diodes not working. one fin infront of the driverside drive tire is cracked but repairable. comes with all mounts and hardware. does have little rock chips but everything is still solid.

BEST OFFER! WILL NOT SHIP THIS.

rims. 16x8 American racing rims. fronts and rear outers with center caps and lugnuts. new these are over 1800 bucks for all 4. chrome is starting to pit, but still clean up nice.
600 bucks OBO

keep checking back, I will add more as I figure out what I will not be using to build the next truck.

engine, bumpers, mirrors, and interior pieces will not be for sale.....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to wrap my mind around the fact that in less than three years your truck is that rotted out.....cookoo

Attachments

• purty y ugly.jpg
    purty y ugly.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 193

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
ugly girl at prom syndrome. dress it up and look pretty, but under it all shes still ugly. cant see any of the rust from quick glance, except for the bed.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It happens quick out here. I went from wow, I can't believe how clean my half ton is to ooo... that's not good in the matter of a couple years. Sad truth in the rust belt.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Salt was ment for steak. Not the roads... Sad to learn that nice looking rig has been eaten up. RIP Big Red.

gsfloor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow Corey really sad to hear that looked pretty good this past rally. This past winter really wooped my truck bad also way too many snow storms with piles of salt!

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rust is a cancer. Just like a person, everything looks good until it's too late. Hate to see your truck go down to it, but I suppose it is inevitable in the north.

If you want to get rid of those mirrors, I'd be interested! I really like the way they look on there.

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't blame you! Can't wait to see what you build next.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if that was my truck she'd get a replacement frame,rad support,floorboards replaced if needed,and a cab corner or two.it's a 2wd isn't it? how did it get attacked so bad? you didn't drive that in winter did ya?

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
Driven all the time. I ain't puttin 10000 into a truck I never really wanted. Hate the extended cab

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online