GRRRRRRRRR! i hate ATS!!!!

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
once again here i am fighting with this junk hey call an exhaust upgrade!!!im trying to pull my tranny.well the downpipe is right in the freekin way!!had a hell of time with the top bell housing bolt.i can barely get at the middle bolt.its still loose in the outlet elbow after i think almost 2 years.-cuss -cuss -cuss what a waste of 800 bux!!!im about to yank it all out and cut it up with a sawzall into a million tiny little pieces.-cuss -cuss -cuss

sorry i had to rant and vent a bit before i smash something on this truck.its bad enough im pissed about the tranny but now this junk exhaust has to make it worse.

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, if its any consolation, the Banks setup is just as big of a pain in the you-know-what.

Up pipe goes up along the backside of the bellhousing on the DS, and downpipe hugs the back side of the belhousing on the PS. I pretty much had to take 'em both off to swap trannys.....

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
see its still there

Attachments

• truck 120.jpg
    truck 120.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 28
  • truck 121.jpg
    truck 121.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 23

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang! Pulled the trans right from under the dipstick. LOL

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang! Pulled the trans right from under the dipstick. LOL

thats the throttle cable for turning up the idle when useing the bed.the dipstick is on the grill and the tube is on the back of the truck