Green and yellow wire connector issue

Mont91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure it is a connector and not the fusible lnk? Sounds like the fusible link broke at the connection to the wire. If it is the fusible link, do not shorten it, this changes the rating of the link and will allow more amperage to pass through.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
dang,I wanted to use an animated avitar too but it won't let me.I think it is cause it is too large memory wise.dang.Guess I am stuck with the tree rats for now.

spencnaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only removed the melted/corroded connector, so I didnt change the effective length of the fusible link.

I put a rather beefy sized inline connector on both wires and wrapped them with Rescue Tape. Truck is running fine aside from the -cuss airleak that I have in the fuel system.

I love the lightsabre squirrels!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for some of Towcats avatars to get animated. :love:

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't get the dancing bear gif small enough for an avatar....That file has 62 images to make up the animated GIF.

Can't get any animated gifs I tried as an avatar because of restrictions but did figure out how to get it in the signature.

When editing the signature chose the add image button up top and then insert the HTTP address you have in your photobucket account and save the changes.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
I modified an animated Avatar to withing max size both dimention and Memory but it still gives me a no animated warning.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7