Gray buckets/console

Status
Not open for further replies.

1994IDI

Reaction score
I would take them, but you are to far away. I will be in southern Indiana this weekend, but can't justify spending all the time and fuel to come up there. Ever make it down south?

matt-jenkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested although I'm afraid to even ask what shipping to canada would be like.

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
I would take them, but you are to far away. I will be in southern Indiana this weekend, but can't justify spending all the time and fuel to come up there. Ever make it down south?

I'll be in Noblesville (near Indy) the 14th & 15th for the Jimmy Buffette show...other than that nope. Way to busy at work...

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
wish you were closer....

I get pretty good rates on shipping, (although I can't ship outside the lower 48)...I had checked to go to NM and it was about $70 for every thing...I would think you would be around 40-50

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
If any one is interested in these things let me know asap...I might even split the shipping with ya or some thing I just have no use for them any more...

fields_mj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I had known back in late spring early summer when you originally started this thread. I (still) need a set for the truck, and I would have been willing to drive up there for them. Now we have an extra mouth to feed, and with deer season and work, I just can't make it up there. If, for some reason, you still have them mid winter, let me know. Maybe things will have calmed down enough that I can take the trip. I picked up a set from an '03 Chevy, and I picked up some steel to make some mounting brackets with, but I've just run out of time to work on it.

fields_mj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, hell, let me know what it would take to ship them down to 47857. I'll beg and plead with the wife and see what I can do.

Can you think of any reason that these would not just bolt right into a 93 ext cab? I have a bench seat now, so I'd have to drill a few holes. I think I even remember seeing a wiring harnes under the cab at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.