got a alignment today

jonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the truck had sloppy steering and the camber was all out of wack. they said that the camber was at a -2.5. so i asked if that was good he said hell no lol. now it feels like new truck. they also adjusted the steering box to.

bigblue85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they adjusted camber??? woww how did they do that did they put the shims or whatever on the balljoints?

jonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they put adjustable camber bushings on the upper ball joints. diesel brad told me to make they did that

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
$160 and some change 80 of that was for the adjustable bushing

Ok. that is about right;Sweet. And now you can reuse those adjustable cams. The other fixed cams would have to be changed out for differnt ones if you needed an alignment again

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Tape measurer LOL.

If anyone needs the adjustable cams, i have a few sets in my toolbox, plus a full fabtech lift kit for a 2wd 250/350 with extended length trailing arms.

It sucks i have a John Bean Visualiner but i can't fit my truck on the rack. :mad:

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could really go for an alignment on my truck.. ive been putting it off for way too long..

That's the biggest reason why TTB frontends have a bad reputation. Replace the worn parts and get it aligned and it's not that bad a setup.