Good place to buy gauges

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to get some aftermarket gauges and just wondered if ya'll knew of a good place to get them. Get all my stuff for the gas burner from Summitt. Basically I want oil pressure, water temp, alternator, and EGT.

ClassicIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from 4wheel parts locally. They have always been good to me so I just keep going back.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exekiel69 said:
here is where I got mine.
What he said. :) For functionality and appearance's sake, I'm a big fan of Isspro gauges (I'm of the firm opinion that Autometer gauges are best-suited for lowered Honda Civics with 5' spoilers :puke: ), and I haven't seen them any cheaper than at DPS. Diesel Injection Services in Texas also has reasonable prices, but DPS is a bit less expensive.

BTW, you've probably seen a lot of "advertisement" for DPS on this board (and, yes, I know some of it's come from me). In case no one at the rally told you, it's because Ken is just about the only high-performance diesel guy who's willing to give IDI's anything more than the time of day. In addition, while he isn't as active as he used to be, he actually started out as a board member. And, one or two disgruntled customers (and the ability to reach him to place an order) aside, he's been really good to us as a whole, and is certainly more than willing to stand behind his product. So, there's quite a bit of loyalty present. :)

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
Exekiel69 said:
here is where I got mine.

Ditto! Got a good deal on em there. And like the Warden said, since Ken is our only source for IDI performance, I like to give him the business whenever I can.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
The Warden said:
What he said. :) For functionality and appearance's sake, I'm a big fan of Isspro gauges (I'm of the firm opinion that Autometer gauges are best-suited for lowered Honda Civics with 5' spoilers :puke: ), and I haven't seen them any cheaper than at DPS. Diesel Injection Services in Texas also has reasonable prices, but DPS is a bit less expensive.

BTW, you've probably seen a lot of "advertisement" for DPS on this board (and, yes, I know some of it's come from me). In case no one at the rally told you, it's because Ken is just about the only high-performance diesel guy who's willing to give IDI's anything more than the time of day. In addition, while he isn't as active as he used to be, he actually started out as a board member. And, one or two disgruntled customers (and the ability to reach him to place an order) aside, he's been really good to us as a whole, and is certainly more than willing to stand behind his product. So, there's quite a bit of loyalty present. :)

Could not have said it better myself :D .