Good cheap exhausts out there?

o5Superduty

Reaction score
So i have the intake and the chip/tuner.. i need the exhaust now. So i am looking for a 4inch turbo back alumanized exhaust that is relatively easy to install (DIY) and actually fits.. i dont wanna do some crazy mods under the truck for hangers. also $$ is a problem so any help here would be great. Anyone have any input on RPMoutlet.com as a site for diesel products? they have a cheap 4inch exhaust i am looking at.. moto blue?

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MBRP from DPPI, their link is at the top of the forums and they are the best.

o5Superduty

Reaction score
Just purchased a 4inch MBRP turbo back alum exhaust from DPPI anyone know how hard instal on this is? i'm sure somone has done it here b4... or what it would cost to have a shop do it for me locally (what to expect figure wise)

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
not real hard to install , just watch the DP on the firewall. as for a shop to do it, I charge 125 to do it.

tgatch

Reaction score
Just installed my 3.5" DP with a 4" the rest of the way back exhaust. Mine is a Diamond Eye, but I'm sure the MBRP is not much different. Thankfully I had a lift at my disposal along with some firends. Doing it by myself on the ground would have been a pita, but still doable.

I can say that if I had to do it by myself, $125 would sure have been attractive.

oh and it sounds AWSOME!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: