Glow Plugs

slicknic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received the call that the 26 I ordered (some for a friend) arrived in Blaine, Washington ;Sweet

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
I just received the call that the 26 I ordered (some for a friend) arrived in Blaine, Washington ;Sweet
how'd Ican say it?????:rotflmao :rotflmao
icanfixall;Talk about sackin em up....... Gees..... But really... I'm glad you got them. And getting more than you asked for pays off doesn't it...
Slicknic, we can put my 27 with your 26 & have an even batch!:rotflmao :rotflmao Big enough batch to open our own store. Mark 'em up just a little, but gouge 'em on the freight....better'n winnin the Lottery:eek: :D :rotflmao:rotflmao

BROWNIEBOY525

The old fleet
Reaction score
today i went by autozone one my way home from work so i went in to see if they had any plugs the guy says he has 11 i said ill take all of them and he looks at me like i am crazy:rotflmao cookoo . so he goes back and he cant find them so some one else finds them and come up with them so the guy say see that how many we sell:rotflmao so he said i give you a deal on them {i thought the 2.99 each was a deal) so he gave them to me for a 1.50 each :thumbsup:

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well It looks like I should have purchased my new truck about a month ago... local store only has 5 left and all other stores are special order only... :mad:

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried that slick.... I just got 3 options... 1 comment about web site 2) comment about store 3) location of store close to you... no option to talk with anybody... :mad: :mad: :mad:

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
don't give up yet

I tried that slick.... I just got 3 options... 1 comment about web site 2) comment about store 3) location of store close to you... no option to talk with anybody... :mad: :mad: :mad:
It's option #3....follow prompts.
It'll go thru all the "English or Spanish", phone# & press 1 for yes crap first etc etc,...(robots are smart now-a-days)
then at #3 "Comment about store," poke it & it'll furthur prompt you about "cking Order status", "Assistance Placing Order" ....& there 'ya go:D

somewhere about there the robot turns into a live, blood-pumping, air-breather!!!:rotflmao

(be careful....the robot has your phone# by now, probably lookin thru it's headset back at you thru your phone & puter screen.....I'd have my britches on!!!)

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
It's option #3....follow prompts.
It'll go thru all the "English or Spanish", phone# & press 1 for yes crap first etc etc,...(robots are smart now-a-days)
then at #3 "Comment about store," poke it & it'll furthur prompt you about "cking Order status", "Assistance Placing Order" ....& there 'ya go:D

somewhere about there the robot turns into a live, blood-pumping, air-breather!!!:rotflmao

(be careful....the robot has your phone# by now, probably lookin thru it's headset back at you thru your phone & puter screen.....I'd have my britches on!!!)

That's a good thing the robot is looking through it's headset. It can see me :flipa it off. I hate that-cuss place.

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmm go figure nobody around at 11:30 at night... will try that in the morning... thx much

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh well, I called and just sat on the automatic hold... I guess I will try again... Oh and its Gaston Oregon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrthechampion

Members online