Gear Vendors OD with 1345 T-Case and Adpaters

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Question: do you have the manual/automatic switch that has green/red lights? I have one, but the red light doesn't work on it, just the green one. Not looking to seperate yours, just curious if you ever had to replace those light bulbs. Can't figure out how to open mine and replace it!

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question: do you have the manual/automatic switch that has green/red lights? I have one, but the red light doesn't work on it, just the green one. Not looking to seperate yours, just curious if you ever had to replace those light bulbs. Can't figure out how to open mine and replace it!

I just put a new light bulb in mine on the green side. My control doesnt even have a red light, just a blank off where it should be.
I'm going to go to frys and get a little red pilot light to mount in it.

I can show you how to do it and Pep boys was the only place I was able to find the little bulb that it takes.

bookite03

Nice Crummy
Reaction score
I'm assuming the 1356 would need a different adapter......

Yes it does. I have a 1356 in my F-350 and the GV, the adapter is different. This whole setup could be swapped in place of a bw1356 though since I'm including the complete transfer case.1345 actually changes out the back half of the t-case housing.

leojr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, could the overdrive be reversed to be an underdrive unit? May make this valuable to those that have tall ratio differentials or really tall tires and on occasion would like an underdrive option. Just asking...

Either way, good luck with the sale!

carknocker

Reaction score
Might be interested, If I end up being able to get another member's truck that's for sale out in Pendleton. I'm in Portland, so I'd come pick it up. Will let you know how it works out.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Im interested. I have alot of cool truck stuff I could do partial trades for

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

bookite03

Nice Crummy
Reaction score
Was planning on having it sold this weekend, but due to inclement weather postponed. I'll update the thread if things fall through.