Funny RDT story

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Agnem said:
I want to see an RDT hose sticking out of her pants, so I can leave this thread in this forum! LOL Scott, maybe she'd like to date Matthias. At least then I'd have an excuse to have her over. :eek: What's that dear? -Drool Oh nothing. :popcorn No, you don't want to looklakjsdfansjxcna;kjsdnia q9g09-lkadf
asd -Drool
f
as
f
asdf
a
df
asd
fa -Drool
fad
s

ethrstukydutudkjy

Fixed it for ya Mel. :D

pafixitman said:
Mel, by having the MIL close by you missed out on "baby sitters"
Have the same issues here. :confused:

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Agnem said:
I want to see an RDT hose sticking out of her pants, so I can leave this thread in this forum! LOL

Mel,

Now something sticking out of her pants would definitely require moving to another forum. I don't know firsthand what's in her pants, but the thought of something in there that "sticks out" is really upsetting me. :puke:

As far as the thread itself, my only point was to demonstrate the fact that the beauty & classic lines of an old IDI Ford could go toe to toe with a beauty w/ classic lines in the eyes of the local law :D :D. It was necessary to show the basement what my truck was competing with ;Really !!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dunno. A girl with a rubber hose tail sounds kind of *****.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
I've been back & forth to NC quite a bit & haven't seen her since she said she wanted pics of the crew here. So I think the only one she's seen is Warden. I think she said "Cute but too far away" she hasn't seen the thread since then & I don't let anyone other than the wife on the 'puter when I'm gone. She couldn't find OB if she had too. I getting ready to roll out for NC again i about an hour & she ain't home from work yet, so I may have to tell her how to get here & let her look at it & she can type a response. If some girlie stuff starts appearing next to my name, that's what happened :draw :backoff .

On a sadder note, I got nailed again today by the law, in a different county,.....& my luck ran out. Speeding ticket but nothing about the smoke ;Pissed.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope you pulled over right away, and didn't flee the police at 1 MPH again. LOL Sorry to hear they got you. :(

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I totally missed this thread, but man, it was worth reading. Too bad about her short MC career. It was a pretty good accomplishment just to finish Boot Camp. Basic is what those ARMY< NAVY< AIR FORCE people do, Marines still go to boot camp aka recruit training.... Just busting a little. I was actually thinking about an RDT UNTIL the mishap down at the brewery. But, man, what a good story. Being family you have to guard them and with woman like that under your roof, you should own guns... Scotty

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I bet... Truckers... Anyhow, that was a good pick me up story. Why don't you come on out help me out. That way when you take my truck, yo will KNOW exactly EVERYTHING about it.. You want a plane ticket? Scotty

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Mannn....... don't tempt me. I'm so freakin' burned out from all the driving, I could use some fun in the sun. I would be a babbling idiot every time your wifey was near though. I get all shy & tongue tied 'round pretty women. Sweet Jesus, she is gorgeous. You better keep the plane ticket money. Sounds like your gonna need it. If I can make it out, I pay my own way.

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'll send you directions. I am sure we will link up eventually. Hopefully with your little truck and my bigger truck..... Scotty

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
82fordtruck said:
Ha, sure, what the hell. This one's a bit older, but it's the only one that is under 150k. The newer ones are still about that old anyway. We don't have a digital camera...

My wife suggested that you "hook me up," since that's what my shirt says. She also said something that meant a *********, but I am SURE she was confused. I think she was trying to suggest a double date, but it didn't even come out close to right. She as to be the most naive person I know, conversations like this can be very fun, except I am the only one thinking dirty, so that kinda ruins it. Oh, well?!?!

Anyway, this is me looking into the front seat of my old Chevy about two years ago:

EDIT: I added the picture and got confirmation that I ws the only one that thought she said that.

Scott finally told me where this site is on the computer. Your not the only one thinking dirty. Pictures of the third party would be helpful. I'll try anything once! No good men around here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger