Funny RDT story

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
So I've been on the road for almost 2 weeks solid training a new driver & trying to keep up with my customers demands. I finally make it home & think to myself, "Man I really want to drive my pickup a bit. It's been sitting in the shopping center with no love. So I hop in & head home. Hang out with the family for a while when my wife announces she would like to go out for dinner. The kids follow suit & we're headed out the door. My little girls are having IDI withdrawl (believe it or not) & want to ride in "the old fire truck" as it's lovingly referred to @ my home. So we pile in & we're off to the local Italian joint. Now my kids bellow this infectious laugh EVERY time I stand on the gas a bit, so down the main road I go punching it & we're all having a good time.......until I failed to notice the Maryland State Trooper hiding in the park & ride.

He jumped right out behind me & I knew I was had. Pulled over right away & started looking for the appropiate documents. Now while I'm doing the registration search & my kids are laughing, telling me "I'm in big trouble & going to jail 'cause that's what policeman's do daddy", I notice in the mirror that the Trooper has stopped walking along side the truck & is looking for the source of the RDT haze. My wife is now giving me a "disappointed" look & wondering if the kids are right about jail & if she will have to walk back home.
The first thing out of the Troopers mouth is "Is this thing on fire?" I didn't know what to say!! I just said no & told him it was a crankcase vent that's more noticable in colder weather. :D . He bought it!! I talked (more like whined) my way out of the speeding ticket, no more said about the RDT haze, & ended up with a repair order to fix my cracked windsheild! I was thrilled. 2 hours later, the same Trooper nabbed my wifes cousin in the exact same spot. She is living with us for the time being & has the my address on a change of address card. Now this girl is a total hottie with new store bought boobs. SHE GOT A TICKET. That cop surely must have liked the old smoking IDI more than a healthy set of knockers on a pretty girl. Miracles will never seise!! LOL Gotta call Safelite Auto Glass Monday morning I guess.

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
That's a great story. My kid always wants to go in the truck or the Jeep and loves it when I goose it over the whoop d doos. We all go "yee-hawww".:D OkieGringo

snatchal

Reaction score
The only way that we are going to believe this story is if you post a
picture of the cousin holding her ticket. :love:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
apextrans said:
........... Now this girl is a total hottie with new store bought boobs.............. That cop surely must have liked the old smoking IDI more than a healthy set of knockers on a pretty girl..........
ummm....THIS POST IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS..... :backoff :draw :backoff :draw .......you being a ex-towtruck driver, you should know better than to post without pics to back it up :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
At least your kids are still young enough they only RIDE in the truck. Between my wife and daughter, I haven't hardly got to drive my truck the last couple of weeks. One of them always has it.

Tom

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
OK, OK, OK. I'll get a picture of the hottie cousin. It's a completely true story though. Tbird - we eat at Bontempo Bros. on main street quite a bit. Wacth your butt on Rt. 152 just north of Harford Rd. Apparently that's quite the hot spot for radar now.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
She went out with some friends last nite & is looking a little rough right now. I expect she will shower sometime today & look a bit more alive. I'll get a picture then. She is single & looking for a feller , 26yrs. or older ;Sweet

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Here ya go. Not the best photographer but you get the idea. Note the trooper ID# , same guy.

Attachments

• jill3.jpg
    jill3.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 115
  • jill4.jpg
    jill4.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 144
  • jill5.jpg
    jill5.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 89
  • scotttickets.jpg
    scotttickets.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

EMD Diesel Power

Misguided Trident
Reaction score
apextrans said:
She went out with some friends last nite & is looking a little rough right now. I expect she will shower sometime today & look a bit more alive. I'll get a picture then. She is single & looking for a feller , 26yrs. or older ;Sweet

;Sweet at least I meet the criteria.... but Im in WI.... maybe Seagrave will send me East to NYC on temp duty. :love: :D

She is a cute one though. ;Really ;Really ;Sweet Biggest thing is weeding out all the idiots. But then its the same for us guys too.

I still think this whole ticket story is :rotflmao :rotflmao

82fordtruck

Reaction score
Nice - I didn't think you'd actually give us pictures.

That does make the story about three times as funny though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.