fuel heater o ring

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
They cost $2.50 at International and the part number is 1811053C1... I usually buy two at a time... I like spares but hate the idiots behind the counter... When I went to buy mine I gave the nut the international part number... He asked me for the vin number. Told me he needed it to find what I wanted.... Nope... Theres no cure for stupid.....:rotflmao

farriswheel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i think the nearest international dealer is pretty far away from me, jw if anybody would have one.

farriswheel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i went to one last night, it was a fairly long drive, and they were out of stock. they said it would be about $9 to ship it. So i just told them i would pick it up when its in.

But he asked if i had the old o ring, and i didnt, but he was just going to match it up with another one. ive already did that and it didnt fix the problem, what is so special about the one i have to order?

pybyr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there's a place called Baum Hydraulics http://www.baumhydraulics.com
that has _all sorts_ of O-rings at very affordable prices-- and they are very helpful on the phone and send things out fast.

If you can give them inside and outside diameters, and the thickness, and the fluids involved, they can probably send you a pack of several for less than the "official" one would cost.

If you get a Baum part #, can you please post it here so others of us can then get a few spares?

www.mcmaster.com also has a cornucopia of o-rings, and you can search by sizes on their website- and they ship fast

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I just measured the o-ring I have... Its really hard getting an accurate demension on the inside and outside but I know the thicknes is correct... Thickness is .069.
inside is .617
outside is .751
Tne international part number is already in the above posting but here it is again... 1811053C1 and cost is around $2.50 each... I usually buy 2 at a time for spares... This is an area you don't want mistakes because its a one shot deal.... Cut the o-ring and not have a spare... Its-walken-you -will -be....:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFMac

Members online

No members online now.