FS: texas: garage sale,ford parts and accessories

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
garage clean out everything is OBO + shipping. i will do everything i can to get cheap shipping so everything ships in flat rate boxes.

used factory heavy duty towing trans cooler. does not leak - $20
You must be registered for see images attach

new bump stops. they're for a semi or something. very stiff. 1/2" through hole with trapped spacer and washer - $20 a pair

new 6.5 and 6x9 speaker boxes. - 5/8 mdf with internal wires and poly fill. exterior gray carpet. - $20 each set

new 4" exhaust clamps - came with stainless kit for my diesel, i'm not using these - $5 each

fresh rebuilt - ford 1 1/8" one ton master cylinder - $20

new 4 horn air horn, too big to fit on my low 2wd - $80

aluminum 5* leaf spring shims, 3" wide - $20

factory turbo air box and snorkel. - $50

everything goes to the first person to claim it. if you don't send money (paypal mail whatever) in 7 days you lose your spot.

Last edited:

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can tell you what i know. this is a standard sag with a special pump shaft, u-shaped adapter bracket and an adapter fitting on the output. so as long as nothing permanently attached to the shaft needs to be replaced then i guess it's as rebuildable as any normal sag. if you want it pm me and i'll give you my paypal or address.

dancrowley

danc01
Reaction score
dana 60 cover ring

Hi, I'll take the cover ring just let the total cost shipped to zip 02346 and I will pay-pal you. Thank you. Dan :thumbsup:

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dan: $20 total mailed. if you want a tracking number it'll be over $30.

93 444idi: i got it off ebay over a year ago. there are no manufacturers' names on it. i can tell you the horns are solid zinc or some other non-rusting metal that has been chrome plated. the chrome is really nice. and it comes with a 12v solenoid and mounting hardware and gasket.

6 nebraska: the cooler is the standard heavy duty towing/cooling package one. it's the biggest one ford made in the 90's for pickups as far as i know. i can get dimensions if you want.

edit: ruff dimensions of cooler not including mounting brackets or fittings: 7x10x2

Last edited:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey before that saginaw sells, how bout lettin freebird01 Jason getting a look see at that "C"on the front of the pump, I have a long shaft pump...maybe we can start to decipher or come up with a new setup...but as far as I know that "C" adapter is um...a key component...

Just sayin is all...and if it don't sell I"LL buy it and mock that ***** up in a heart beat! I got THE guy who can ID that pump no prob...but can we get that C

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
i want it, and im gunna paypal the money ASAP (not to be an ass, just sayin because i couldnt get into my paypal the past few days). when i get it id like to have freebird take a look at it and see what he can do...im not to far from him, maybe an hr or so drive so it'll be worth it for a possible production piece. i (we) have plenty of ford trucks in my family and friends.

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
optical the pump is yours. i'm way to far from freebird to have him look at it. would it be helpful for me to build a 3D model of the u-bracket before i ship the pump?

riot the horn is yours. i'll text you my address and the shipping quote when i get it.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
got the pump, looks awsome for being used. the mailman was a little pissed cuz the box was soaked in a corner with atf and he got it all over his hands lol.

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
crap. sorry about the pump. i drained it forever. it wasn't dripping for 2 days before it went in the box.

i'm adding the factory turbo exhaust to the list right now.

/bump