FS - Parting out 1993 F-350 7.3 IDI

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
Currently the truck is being taken apart.

It was a 1993 F-350 4x4, Reg Cab, Long Box, 138k miles (Dark Green Color)

I have everything EXCEPT the front axle and transmission.

Please feel free to ask about anything you may need. Everything is located in Chico, CA

Thanks,
Casey

Last edited:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Well two things I REALLY need off the top of my head are the passenger wing window and the park brake linkage under the truck. I'll take both wing windows if you can make a deal for me. I need the whole thing, frame and all, not just the glass.
Let me know.

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
Here is the best pic of the shell I have right now...I can snap some more if you'd like.

You must be registered for see images

As far as price...To be honest Im not really sure what to ask for...Looking on Cragslist I see them all over the map. Im open to offers...

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
Well two things I REALLY need off the top of my head are the passenger wing window and the park brake linkage under the truck. I'll take both wing windows if you can make a deal for me. I need the whole thing, frame and all, not just the glass.
Let me know.

What exactly are you looking for (from where to where) as far as the parking brake is concerned? And both wing windows are still in the truck and in tact...I have never removed one to be honest I'm not sure the best way of getting them out...Ideas?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Too bad.
That truck complete would bring a fair dollar round these parts.

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
towcat - not sure what you mean by bidding wars...No one else has asked about it, Im just not sure what its worth which is why I said you can make an offer if you'd like...didn't mean to rub ya the wrong way or anything.

dixie stud - I'll check but I think the WTS pod is still in there...If its in good shape $10 + shipping?

hesutton - T-Case is in good shape...only thing it does not have is the front driveshaft yoke (I stole it for my D60 swap). Other than that its good...$100 + shipping???

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Alright man, answer my phone calls, call me back, write me back, or Im out. It may not get cold out where you're at, but Im on a deadline here and some of those parts I need before the white stuff starts flying. Which this year is going to be soon.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
what shape is the black trim that surrounds the guages where the fuel selector is? and does it look like this:
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
Alright man, answer my phone calls, call me back, write me back, or Im out. It may not get cold out where you're at, but Im on a deadline here and some of those parts I need before the white stuff starts flying. Which this year is going to be soon.

Hey...got your message over the weekend...Im in the middle of getting a new phone, mine is refusing to dial out and on top of it all of the contacts are gone. I was out of town all weekend until last night so I apoligize for the disconnect, nothing personal. Let me check my *** and see if we can't work a deal here.

Thanks,
Casey

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle