FS/Part out, 1994 CCLB SRW 7.3 non turbo f350

SmokeyThaLo

Reaction score
FS/Part out, 1994 CCLB SRW 7.3 non turbo f350, 600$!!

I hate to have to do this but I need the ol girl out of the yard. long story short, we got a good 8 inches of rain. Somehow the water got past the hood/firewall, onto the air cleaner, and drained into cyl 7, hydrolocking it when I went to start it up.

This was my daily driver until this happened, I've had to sell my boat all ready, and this needs to go, I need a new vehicle.

Its got a lot of good parts, or could be fixed up.

203k miles
Injectors with about 10 miles on them
Cold a/c, hot heat
Auto trans, shifted perfectly. Has aftermarket trans cooler installed.- sold
Lots of small dents and dings, it was a work truck
Dual tanks, both work
New rpm sensor in December
New ideler assembly last month
No blow by through the oil fill cap before the water, have not checked since.
20-25 gallons of diesel

Trans is sold! Rear seat is sold, inj pump is sold. 600$!! My number is 615-617-0042. Thanks for looking!

If you would like parts, just let me know and we will work out a fair price shipped.

Pics:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

SmokeyThaLo

Reaction score
I've still got it, had zero interest off cl, a guy called and was supposed to be on his way here, so I pulled the ad, he never showed. I'll get pics up shortly on here.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For that price, the guy was a real knob to let it go if he was local.

SmokeyThaLo

Reaction score
I agree, its just about giving it away, I just don't have the ability to fix it at the moment.
As it sits the trans is half unbolted, and driveshaft is out, as I was prepping it for the guy to pick up. He didn't want the trans or injection pump. Have only started removing the trans though, everything else is still in place. Also, the back bench seat is gone, sold it to a fella that needed a good one.

SmokeyThaLo

Reaction score
Oh, the truck also has a Reese hitch, a ball in the bed, and is wired for 6 and 7 pin plugs, and has a brake controller box installed. Block heater worked fine last time I used it. Lots of good parts here! No rust anywhere on the frame, no wrecks according to Carfax.

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what color is the interior? if it is grey and you have a good drivers side A pillar trim i would be interested.

SmokeyThaLo

Reaction score
Update, the trans is sold, still have the wiring/ecu for it, as well as the flexplate and tq converter. The rear bench seat is also sold. Truck is still complete otherwise. Will take 800$!

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
arghhh if only it was a drw!! Good luck though!