FS/Part out, 1994 CCLB SRW 7.3 non turbo f350

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
Anybody in the Indiana/Midwest area want parts?

Still uncertain, but I should be in Nashville sometime in the next few weeks and hope to get some parts myself (driver fender, rad support, rear tank) and I'd be willing to bring back whatever I can fit to central Indiana if that helps anybody.

SmokeyThaLo

Reaction score
Its blue, and in ... Meh... Condition, but all there. I can get pics of anything needed. Would love someone to come get her, gonna be a shame to have it shredded, and all it needs is a Cummins swap to be awesome! Lol. Also, I will consider a cheap idi and 5 speed swap if anyone has one! I don't wanna destroy a cclb!

SmokeyThaLo

Reaction score
Sorry its been a while, been really busy at work. No hydroboost, tires are OK/Meh, wheels are stock steel. I'd sell um for 50$, just got to get rid of the truck first. Speaking of that, 600$ for everything left! Lots of good parts still. Tanks, 20-25 gal diesel, lots of good motor parts... Just no trans, inj pump, back seat. Has the rest.

jayro88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the Fuel tanks selector valve work? I am in need of one.

Shipped to 46706. Auburn IN.

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, do you still have the transmission wiring harness and ECU?
How did the truck steer? This is a 2wd truck correct? If it steered fine and is a 2wd truck I would also like a price on the steering box please.