front seats

bradrob82

Martinsburg Fireman
Reaction score
does anyone here on the east coast have or know of a bench seat like the ones in the pics that are up for sale? i am looking about replacing the one that i have and would like to keep it stock as much as possible, the bench that i have now is tore up and re upholstered some kinda odd material and doesnt match with anything so i have a seatcover on it now. thanks

Last edited:

pafixitman

Reaction score
I had to beg to find someone to take my "mint" front bench. 160K87F250 dismembered it so he could use the seat frame and springs on his new truck.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I had to beg to find someone to take my "mint" front bench. 160K87F250 dismembered it so he could use the seat frame and springs on his new truck.

Wow, that is exactly what I would like. My bench in my 87 is shot, but I don't want buckets or anything, just a good bench seat. One just like I have, only in better shape. Thought about using a newer year as most say they ride better etc. but would be satisfied with one that was the same only better...if you know what I mean! :D

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
I've got a near perfect split back bench seat (outta my 93 SC.)

Course, I'm on the middle coast, so shipping might cost some jing.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I've got a near perfect split back bench seat (outta my 93 SC.)

Course, I'm on the middle coast, so shipping might cost some jing.

Or a nice road trip!!! The bed on my truck came from Arkansas, the hoist from Missouri, was a nice three day vacation!!! :rotflmao

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Sounds like another job for the BOOB express

Attachments

• road.gif
    road.gif
    25.6 KB · Views: 84

Muddinkev44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone here on the east coast have or know of a bench seat like the ones in the pics that are up for sale? i am looking about replacing the one that i have and would like to keep it stock as much as possible, the bench that i have now is tore up and re upholstered some kinda odd material and doesnt match with anything so i have a seatcover on it now. thanks

The seats on the pic on the right are called 40-20-40 seats.... just incase that helps with asking around...