Front Grill Guard or Small push bar

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK.... I would like to add two piaa 550's to the front of the Ford.... ANd well, not many people have brush guards or anything else on them... esp the 05's... anyone got pics... I like the short push bar that holds lights, but it costs just as mucha s the full grill guard...

Thanks for your help
ISNMU

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
I haven't seen any Ranchands or copys on any of the '05 around here:sorry:

BTW..................You mean you got $$$$$$$$$ left AFTER buying thatLOL ;)

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, I do not want a ranch hand... I do' have that kinda jing.... Im lookng at a westin brush guard.. Or they make this small bar that just comes up to the top of the bumper.....

Brian

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah kinda... The one Im loking at has a larger bar and it goes inder the bumper... But I like yours.. How much and who makes it....

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
check out truckaddons.com
Don't know if they're any good to order from or not, I just go there to -Drool

Also check out toughcountry.com for their choices.

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
I honestly can't give you a price because I didn't pay for it... We are sponsored by KC so I got it and the lights for free...

I was thinking they were going to be around $100 for the bar or so... They are new to the KC lineup and its hard to get them...

Call this guy .. he is one of the main contacts for KC and can give you all the info you would need...

Jim Conner Racing - 928-855-0912

timntools

Chief Runinscissors
Reaction score
I kinda miss this truck because of the way the front end looked. But I think on my 05, I'm going to put on a safari bar and some lights.

You must be registered for see images

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did find that KC bar finally.... RP at KC says they should have one in next week! Im gonna do 4 rally 800's, just like yours...

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by ISurvivedNMU
I did find that KC bar finally.... RP at KC says they should have one in next week! Im gonna do 4 rally 800's, just like yours...

Sweet! :thumbsup:

I was getting lots of looks this weekend at the race... Since it's so new no one has really seen it... I kept telling the KC rep at the race that I wanted 10% for every sell at the race because I was having to answer so many questions about them...

Actually while I was there I found the bumper I want... I am trying to find a picture to post of it... This thing was beefy...