FREE WMO VEGGIE FILTRATION TANKS

SHIP4BRAINS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes....FREE. I am moving and I no longer have room for my tanks. Here is what I have:

a single 150gal white poly tank made by Ace Rotomold. There is a single fitting in the bottom side of the tank that I instaled. The lid is a spin on - 8" I believe.

I have a 1" 120V cheapo pump that will go along with it. Some clear vinyl hose, fittings and clamps. Also a cheap inline filter.

Also have two 55gal white poly drums with fittings in the bottoms that I installed. Holes are cut in the top for sock type filters to sit in.

There is currently about 75 gallons of VERY GOOD hydraulic oil/motor oil/diesel mixed. I am currently using it. You might get it, you might not. Depends on my usage in the next few weeks.

There is another 55 gal drum with approx 40 gallons of fairly clear hydraulic oil. I assume it to be slightly "wet" ...I had been heating a small amount of it at a time and using it. I think it is fine.

I also have a butt load of waste motor oil mixed with hyd oil and there is some solvent in it too ( paint prep product used to clean my drums ). I think I have about 25-30 gal of this. Some is a little wet. Dry and filter it and use it, or burn it in a oil burner or just start a bunch of fires with it. I don't care.

Like I said, this is FREE....but YOU MUST do one favor for me. BRING 6-7 BAGS OF CHEAP CAT LITTER...just in case you make a mess !!!

Like I said, I will probaby use much of the already filtered oil....so don't plan on taking it. But there may be some there. Really all I am getting rid of is the large tank, the 55 gal plastic drums, the pump...etc. and whatever else is left over.

This is located in Manson, Iowa.

Shoot me an email...

[email protected]