Freakin Newbie!

mudxtc

Reaction score
What can I say, my daily driver is a 6.4L Powerstroke:puke:, might as well make my weekend hauler a Powerstroke too! I tried to do the right thing and get an IDI but it just doesn't look like it's in my cards to own one :)

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
I'm just joking with ya! ;Sweet

I'd drive just about any diesel truck over no truck at all... Except a dodge! :sly

mudxtc

Reaction score
I agree with the Dodge part too! BTW, I have thick skin, I can take a joke as well as the next man/woman :angel:

THECACKLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, wait a couple of weeks and call the seller back about that 97 PSD. Maybe he'll have sold it by then. For dependable towing I'll stick with an IDI. There's nothing quite like being there when you have to get your rig towed 150 miles from the nice cozy campsite in the middle of the desert to the closest dealer back in civilization, just to find out they can't figure out injection electronics and you're back on the hook again bound to the next town. Oh, just ask me how I know.... No electronic engines ever again for me. Not over the open road. No thank-you sir. I'll stick with a one wire engine. YMMV