ford rotunda timng meter

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
I got one exactly like it (MT480) off fleabay last month. I say go for it. I got mine much cheaper than the digitals go for. Looks like this one is more complete than the one I got. Mine was advertised as complete, but came without the lumy probe adapter (which makes it useless) and the manual. If you get it, I sure would be much obliged if you could burn me a copy of the manual and give me a part number off the adapter so I can order one.

Tom

Exekiel69

Reaction score
TLBREWER said:
I got one exactly like it (MT480) off fleabay last month. I say go for it. I got mine much cheaper than the digitals go for. Looks like this one is more complete than the one I got. Mine was advertised as complete, but came without the lumy probe adapter (which makes it useless) and the manual. If you get it, I sure would be much obliged if you could burn me a copy of the manual and give me a part number off the adapter so I can order one.

Tom

If I get it I sure will burn one for You. How much is reasonable to pay for one of this I don't know how much this cost.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
I got one for $25.00 But it was listed in the wrong category. I don't think many peeps got a look at it. If a guy searches and waits for the right deal, Ebay can save ya a ton o dough.
I see them go for around $75-100