Ford IDI for Sale

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 1984 Ford F250 with a 6.9l Engine and a Borg Warner 4 Speed manual Transmission it has aprox. 55,000 miles (give or take) on it according to odometer I have the title too, it does not yet run but is close I think it just needs some new injectors and glow plugs and a new lift pump/electric fuel pump (whichever you want to put in it) and a new starter... I bout it for 450$ with no batteries, and I replaced the batteries and a freeze plug (altho you might want to put a new freeze in just for safe matters it is one of those rubber ones) and I put new return lines in it and it has aprox. a half of tank of fuel in it, also I changed the oil last month so new oil filter and a new fuel filter.. it is sold as is where is no guarantees. Also it needs new turn signal light on the passenger front end along with a new running light on the passenger front end

I am looking for a good home for it to go to, I would keep it but I am joining the Navy and have no where to keep it.

I hate to sell it but I have no choice...

Please proceed to http://picasaweb.google.com/kklein41291/Truck to view pictures

thanks
send me a PM if you are interested?

Last edited:

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it did run I just think it needs a new lift pump and a good starter, I had it start from ether one time and then another time with a gas rag on the breather.. no it won't start now because it needs a new starter... but I just think that because it sat for a while the thing inside the lift pump kinda dry rotted and there fore air is getting in the lines somewhere... but again I can't guarantee anything

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
REDUCED PRICE!!!

I have reduced the price to $650 USD...

send me a PM if you are interested... includes everything in the first post..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent