For sale for trade for something need to get rid of all this

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I have too much stuff im willing to sell it trade it ship it if it fits, i will even deliver it to you if you pay for fuel and the cost that i want for it,

running 83 model 6.9 engine, HAS been re sealed and all new gaskets, mostly complete has no fuel system and no glow plug system and no front accesories, basicly its a really good drop in motor, has 0 miles since the complete engine gasket set- 300 dollars obo - PENDING SALE

93 model factory turbo engine(havent checked the serial numbers to verify) but it did come turbocharged when i bought it, was told it ran not 100% sure about that tho, its complete minus injectors and glow plug system and accesories, 300 obo-SOLD

c-6 low stall convertor its aftermarket cant remember were from but it purple if that matters, 100 obo+shiping- PENDING SALE

2 injection pumps not sure on condition should still run tho- 80 each shipped to your door in the lower 48- only have 1 availible

2 sets of injectors run great in great shape one set is g codes with 40,000 miles and the other set is bb codes with about 60,000 miles, 60 for the g codes and 60 for the bb's obo plus shipping BB codes are sold, THEY G CODES ARE STILL FOR SALE! G codes 60 dollars shipped! in lower 48

both front fenders for a bricknose there blue and white and in good shape, 100 obo for both

im willing to part the motors out if there is enough intrest in just the parts, i would rather sell whole but i will do what i have to, like i said im willing to trade for stuff too hit me up

Last edited:

blackflag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in the bb code injectors, I'm located in Maryville, TN. just outside of Knoxville. Let me know the best way to get payment to you. Thank you.

cheap bronco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how about the snail intake part, is that available, I will be in your neck of the woods in june, i can get it.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
how about the snail intake part, is that available, I will be in your neck of the woods in june, i can get it.

I have a nearly complete turbo kit on my truck now i will sell the entire kit, it just needs a downpipe and a air intake fabbed, not willing to part the turbo kit out

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
c-6 low stall convertor its aftermarket cant remember were from but it purple if that matters, 100 obo+shiping

Is it a used one? Any idea how many miles on it, and what is the stall?

The only purple ones that I have seen are ATS.,..Anyone know what manufacture this may be,..?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Is it a used one? Any idea how many miles on it, and what is the stall?

The only purple ones that I have seen are ATS.,..Anyone know what manufacture this may be,..?

Its oregon performance, and around 500 miles

paulw

paulw
Reaction score
hey i was trying to pm you about the torque converter but ur box is full i can give you my phone number so we can complete the deal if you want to sell it

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
hey i was trying to pm you about the torque converter but ur box is full i can give you my phone number so we can complete the deal if you want to sell it

i emailed you, and my pm shoudl accept messege now

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
All i have left is 1 injection pump and the bricknose fenders who wants them!