Finally Back

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just checking in.

Some of you may have noticed, although probably not since I wasn't a big poster to begin with; but I have been off the forum for many months now.

I unfortunately suddenly lost my father back in May which was quite difficult for me. Being just now 23, still living at home while working and attending college, and having a 15 year old brother; it definitely hit home hard.

He got up to go to work, and was found in his UPS semi a few hours later, and we are still waiting on the cause of death which has been even more difficult considering we recieve no money from life insurance and other things until the death certificate is finished with cause of death.

So as many can imagine, I haven't spent any time working on any vehicles, on the forums, and all that until lately again.

Luckily, I was able to finally meet up for a quick lunch with Wayne today. (91idi)
It was good to finally meet you Wayne and show ya around the farm after texting for the last year almost lol.

But I hope to get back into the trucks here soon and feels good to be back on.

Thanks

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss! Hope things get worked out soon, just to give you all piece of mind and closure!

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
It was cool to finally see the low mileage truck! I'll let you know if I get the job down there. Not looking like it though. LOL

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to see you back on the board, we are here for you.

Sorry for your loss I can only imagine how tough it is!

God Bless

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully you get word from the insurance company soon.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm saddened to learn of your Dads passing. We know its going to happen and no amount of knowing is ever enough. I really wish you peace of mind when all the answers are given to you. Between now and then trust is what gets you thru. I sometimes wonder if anyone will ever know when I pass because my wifey is not a member nor does she know my password for this forum. Getting back into things is what helps. I know its tuff and have been thru many family passings and friends passing. Its never easy no matter how prepared we feel. your well being is something many here care about. Hopefully you will use this forum to talk thru what you feel you can. My father passed in 1997 after a horrible battle with cancer. We all knew it was terminal as he did. His passing was still tuff. To this day I often think I can pick up the phone and call him for advice. Then remember hes gone. Sometimes reality bites but we move on. Those that have passed before us would want it that way. Dig back into the idi. Get your hands dirty or just read whats going on here. We are a family group that also feel the loss of a loved one.