Factory service manuals on CD??

Petri317

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were would I go to get a 1989 f250 factory service manual on cd(for free, possibly?? :Sly )? The chiltons and Haynes manuals are useless!!!! -cuss :puke: Thanks in advance,
Peter A.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I'm not sure ones that early were on CD but you can get factory service manuals from Helm Inc I know that when I purchased mine for The Enterprise (1991 7.3l IDI) that they were only offered in paper form.

obinella

Reaction score
on e-bay,View item description for 1989 FORD F-150 F-250 F-350 SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL CD (200027617807) i shot him a question about if it covered the diesel engine, but you might want to ask him your self--chuck

Petri317

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, guys! Ebay it is. $9 is a pretty good price for the manual

snatchal

Reaction score
obinella said:
on e-bay,View item description for 1989 FORD F-150 F-250 F-350 SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL CD (200027617807) i shot him a question about if it covered the diesel engine, but you might want to ask him your self--chuck
I ordered this CD and just received it today. It is NOT a factory service manual. It is a bootleg copy of a Chiltons manual, I wouldn't mind but I already paid full price for one of those.

krawlr

Yup, that's me
Reaction score
h2odrx said:
yes i did it too got mine yesterday? can we get our money back???

I don't know, doesn't look good with the way he worded it. "This manual not Hayes, Mitchell, Alldata" And I don't see the word "factory" so I think he covered his butt.

Maybe you could at least contact Chiltons and get him busted.

And for the record, I've decided my AllData online sucks on this model. It's been awesome on my Toyota and so far so good on the Marquis. :backoff

obinella

Reaction score
sorry guys. the one i bought is a ford cd, but i couldn't find the e-bay sellers name that i purchased it from.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
krawlr said:
I don't know, doesn't look good with the way he worded it. "This manual not Hayes, Mitchell, Alldata" And I don't see the word "factory" so I think he covered his butt.

Maybe you could at least contact Chiltons and get him busted.

And for the record, I've decided my AllData online sucks on this model. It's been awesome on my Toyota and so far so good on the Marquis. :backoff

I sent him an email asking for a refund do to the ad no saying it was a Chilton and that it was just a copy? I've also thought about informing ebay of his copy's? as of yet i have no reply?

Petri317

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I haven't had a chance to buy it yet. Hopefully you guys are able to get your money back, or at least make him add to the description "Chiltons".

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
he refunded my money and asked me to send it back? I'm still wanting to report him to ebay for copyrights laws! if you go and look at his shop he has 3 of each disk???? :backoff

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
I got mine from autobooksbishko. Diesel part and truck manual. Loose leaf for three ring binder, but if you have used alldata or any other cd based program for an older model that did not have a manual originally on cd, you will likely find having the actual book is better.
James

Petri317

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, highest_vision. I ended up buying the 89 Shop Manual, Wiring & Vacuum Diagram, and both 6.9 and 7.3 supplemental manuals from Bishko. Best $250 I've spent!!

snatchal

Reaction score