Factory ATS upgrades

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Joe,

Since money does not grow on trees I would probably just install what you have then when money allows I would make the next step. This serves 2 purposes... 1. you keep wife happy and as BJ says most dog houses don't have a/c. 2. you get to experience the stages of performance - which is something very cool and is half the fun of modding your vehicle.

The turbo will flatten out the hills somewhat with the 5er in tow even in it's stock form (flattened downpipe). I say this because I followed Jim Madden back from this years event and he held what hills we hit pretty good even with his flattened stock downpipe and outlet. No the hills we climbed were not mountains but there were a couple of decent grades when we first started out.

Never know you might be more than happy with her in stock form - me I never would be but that's a different story... cookoo :D

Last edited:

pafixitman

Reaction score
ATS

Thanks guys!

Steph and I were talking a bit last night. Seems I left this post on the computer and she read it! :eek: She is not too upset since Jostephie Enterprises will pay for it. I just need the First National Bank of Steph to finance the company for a while. LOL

I will probably upgrade the turbo and hold off on the injectors, pump and Ghost tube. I also looked up the tranny command module yesterday and found out that stealer cost is $200 :mad:. I need to see if I have the Banks transcommand on her and then find out if that will work in place of the Ford turbo module.

pafixitman

Reaction score
Parts are on the way

Well, I just hung up w/ Ken…

All 3 ATS upgrades, Isspro boost gauge and a Factory Tech Accumulator Valve Body (a full accumulator: a Line mod valve, springs, lower control springs and lower control valves installed into a new or rebuilt accumulator valve body) are on the way!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86