F/S, part of the Packrat Fleet

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Got an option on a rollback, so I need to move a couple of my current rigs.

This one is a good driver and would make a good, solid work truck, or daily driver.
1991 Chevy K-2500(7200gvw), x-cab, s-box, 350/4-spd(manual), 3.73 locking diff. speedo shows 172K, actual estimated about 190k, with 70-80k on new engine. No more than I drove it, I changed oil 1x per year, and never added between changes. Air, tilt, cruise, p/w, p/l, cloth. factory cass w/eq(i never used tape player). Chrome grill gaurd, steel wheels w/ good rubber. A/c not working, new r134a condensor comes with truck, new chrome grill, good pair of used front fenders w/ factory flares. Paint is poor, clear coming of badly, needs some body work, to hood, drivers door, cab side, and box lower rear corners. Has fold down goosneck ball, to be removed, unless negotiated. Also have a set of Z-71 aluminum wheels, not included, except by negotiation. Also have hard tonneau, if you want it. No frame, screws down to bed rails. It was a gimme, from the local car dealer, so I made it work.
Going to start at $3500, negotiable.

This one is no cherry, but would make a good junk hauler, buggy toter, or backup rig. I used it today, to haul my boss's JD 1050 loader tractor to the shop, to mow the back 40.
1979 Chevy C-30, 402 Big block, TH400, 4.56 rear, 10k gvw. Herrin Welding Service "rocket launcher" ramp hauler bed. Chrome wheels, need polished. 8k electric winch, rear tow bar converted to mini sling setup, for double loading. Currently has Borg Warner R-10 overdrive installed in driveline, to be removed, unless negotiated. Have original driveline, to re-install. Body is rough, paint is bad.
Starting at $2500, also negotiable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel