F.N.G

FoundOnRichiesDriveway

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Richie and I'm very new to this community. I thought I could slide right by without being noticed but I guess not. I found out about this community through someone whom I did business with through an ad. I didn't know who I was meeting to buy my parts from and when that moment came, the person was really cool and chill. He showed me his F350 and its six doors. I was impressed. Never thought people such as him are in a community sharing their stories and great experience along with knowledge.

I live in Hercules and I commute out to Vacaville in a 1991 F250 XLT Lariat. It's my first Diesel 7.3 before Victor, I owned a Toyota Tacoma. Oh sorry, Victor is what I call my 1991 f250. Victor was the original owner of my truck. He passed away but before he could do that, sold me his truck and then he croaked and I named my truck Victor. Anyways, I like the truck and my new found interest for diesels. So far whatever repairs was needed, I try and do it myself with occasional help by friends.

I have an agenda and that's to make Victor look nice and perform well for an old idi class (if that even made sense). At this point of owning my 91 F250, I'm just slowly starting my conversion of the v belt into serpentine. I'm trying my best not to rush into it only cause I don't know where to start. So community, it is an honor to me that I am a member of Oil Burners and that the people here are knowledgeable and I hope will be as patience with me at explaining until I get the understanding of this Diesel madness I'm infected with. Thank you for this moment that I got to introduce myself.

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yer in trouble with THAT GUY ;Really

No really brian's a standup guy!
Your lucky to have met him.

Welcome from across the bay.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i hear that new people on this site have to put in 5 hours of community service LOL
(this is a joke)

rotarydragon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can neither confirm nor deny all of the horrid things said about me are true. :D

Welcome aboard!

FoundOnRichiesDriveway

Reaction score
From the start of meeting the guy, I knew he is a good guy. Thank god cause if he would have been the type to rob a person, then I would have been the perfect victim that day. So yea, glad to know he's a good man. Thanks for the welcome CLB of Napa.

FoundOnRichiesDriveway

Reaction score
Bro, I would have done the service if needed. Cause I know the benefit of acquiring the knowledge for all in this community. Just don't make me do what you wouldn't do or treat me like a red headed step child for fun. Thanks Brian, I wouldn't know this forum without you telling me about it and being a kind person when you and I did that illegal transaction that the Feds doesn't know about. Don't trip, I won't say a word about it bro.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have been the perfect victim that day.

if I was the type to rob ya, I wouldn't have let you come to my house LOL
and I was one action away from any "mishaps"
did ya get that serp system on yet?

im the type of guy that likes to do things on my own, but I do have some projects coming up that will require a few extra hands,
but youll be spending most of the time drinking beer and bullshittin :D

FoundOnRichiesDriveway

Reaction score
just kidding, nothing illegal I would bring to another mans home. Sorry for my dry humor, in fact that was not even funny. My apologies to everyone in the community. I don't know what I smoked that moment for me to make a comment like that.:smoke::smoke::smoke:THE END.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just kidding, nothing illegal I would bring to another mans home. Sorry for my dry humor, in fact that was not even funny. My apologies to everyone in the community. I don't know what I smoked that moment for me to make a comment like that.:smoke::smoke::smoke:THE END.

youre golden! no harm no foul

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online