Enterprise Made it Home.....sorta

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well,She came home kicking and screaming the entire time.Her Legacy is not over yet!Took me 2 hours plus just to get her started.Successfully made it 3 miles from the shop to almost the exact spot she died last year on the way to the shop just on the opposite side of the highway.$85 later for a tow(Kenworth Cat Powered!They broke out the big boy this time!),2 hours at advanced auto trying to get 2 batteries to charge(1 passed the test out of 4),and a $23 tow strap later I got her in the yard.The Tow driver couldn't back the E into my backyard due to a low phone line that luckly just slide up and over his stacks but would have hung on the return trip.I tried to jump the E off again but couldn't get a charge going.After I had the batteries charged(1 made it full time,1 made it 30 minutes before the checker thingy called it a bad battery),I tried to fire it up and move her into the yard but had ZERO power.Starter wouldn't even click.Just enough power to dimly turn on the dash lights.So,tomorrow it looks like I will be trying to get her to fire so I can get ready to evaluate some things.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I'd like to see the legendary E back on the road.

Hope when it get to meet torito, E wont try to get back certain part he has now. :backoff

:D

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds a lot like my pains with computer issues this weekend.

Installing a hard drive should NOT be a 3 day affair... Everything that could get in the way did.

Gotta love Linux and Windows emulation...

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Exekiel69 said:
I'd like to see the legendary E back on the road.

Hope when it get to meet torito, E wont try to get back certain part he has now. :backoff

:D

um,which part might this be?

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Well Travis was so kind to give Me the the hose to connect to the oil pressure switch so I get to connect all the safety switches I wont on a diferent location than the rear of the engine with the turbine on top of it, NOT too ease to access ;Really .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat