Emblems

FordGuy100

Reaction score
So I have been driving around my truck since the end of March without any emblems. I'm not a big fan of the F-series emblems for my year truck, I much perfer the 92-97 style F-series emblems, can somebody go out and measure there length/height. Will the allignment pins line up with the holes in my body? The holes wouldnt be a problem if the emblem was big enough to cover them up, hence thats why I'm asking for the length/height. Do any of you guys have any other ideas for emblems, like the turbo-diesel emblems maybe some international emblems? My dad said I should go out and get the new super-duty emblems that say Powerstroke V-8, just to screw with people, sounds dorky to me though.

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
emblem

Off my 93, its just under 8.5 x 4 inches.

You must be registered for see images attach

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy that may be able to make stainless laser cutouts with different id's, Turbo, turbo idi and so on. when I figure itout i will post and they will be available at cost plus shipping.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I have a buddy that may be able to make stainless laser cutouts with different id's, Turbo, turbo idi and so on. when I figure itout i will post and they will be available at cost plus shipping.

Sign me up!!!

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of using the mercedes turbodiesel font, since I have a emblem for sample also the intercooled, or maybe just IC Then some custom size for the IDI
6.9 IDITIC> that would be small and cause some head scratching.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
How about something that says "Turbocharged IDI", or "Turbocharged Intercooled IDI", or something along those lines.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much is a set of these gonna run? Just a rough estimate.

no idea yet I need to get then to the guy and get some numbers, just thought of it while parting out the sons benz.

fsr7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go to ebaymotors and search for "diesel sticker" or "diesel emblem", There are some pretty cool International turbo diesel emblems that pop up- I've never actually seen any of them on anything and they're cheap...

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
try billetbadges.com they make custom billet aluminum badges to say anything you can dream up.

www.billetbadges.com

I have these on two of my trucks. First rate. You can also search "byflip" on eBay. I have some stuff from him that is very nice. Totally different approach than billetbadges.

Tom

Attachments

• Black Beauty 5.JPG
    Black Beauty 5.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 13
  • stormabrewin.JPG
    stormabrewin.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IHTurboDiesel.jpg
    IHTurboDiesel.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 34

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I have these on two of my trucks. First rate. You can also search "byflip" on eBay. I have some stuff from him that is very nice. Totally different approach than billetbadges.

Tom

Dang those are some pretty nice emblems. I did a search on ebay for byflip and it didnt come up with anything :dunno. I'll figure something out, I'm not in any real rush to get emblems on it.