Edge Juice ??

BRONCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Max thanks for the info.

I noticed EDGE is now selling a downloader for the FPS. I wonder if they have any plans to offer one for the Dmax?

Max Power

Reaction score
You mean the evolution? Hard to say but I can't see them going that route. I imagine they will get the LLY out of the way first.

4x4man

Reaction score
Bronco,

I have the Juice 90 non attitude version 4.61, if you want to see what this module is like, maybe we could hookup and you can "demo" it. Would like to hear the Banks on your 03... my summit system with magnaflow muffler sounded 3-4 times quieter on an 02 then on mine, we can't figure out why the same system sounded so much quieter on an 02, than on my 03. I sold it to him, and am now back to the drawing board...
Let me know...
Bob

BRONCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4x4Man,

I would be more than glad to let you here my truck with the BANKS EXAUST. Maybe there is a motor vehicle event somewhere near you soon? Seems to be the only reason I make it down to Denver anymore.

4x4man

Reaction score
Not sure if there is anything going on down here. I'll check around, otherwise maybe we can work something else out...
Bob

BRONCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe we can meet at ATS or some other truck/accesorie shop.

4x4man

Reaction score
Never been to ATS before. Sounds like a cool field trip to me!!!
Let's set something up. We can take this offline if you want...
Bob

94matt

Reaction score
Hey,

Why don't you guys come to the dyno day next Saturday in Ft. Collins. One of the guys I work with has a stock 03, he keeps asking me questions that I don't know the answers to.

Matt

BRONCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello94matt,

Where and when is this dyno day in Ft. Collins? What do you drive?

94matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by BRONCO
Hello94matt,

Where and when is this dyno day in Ft. Collins? What do you drive?

I drive a Dodge, but am a huge "diesel anything" fan.

The dyno day is at PFI, Saturday getting started around 9. I won't be there for very long. I have to pick out carpet at 9, and then a Rockies game at 1. I will swing by for a while though.

Let me know if you want directions.

PS The dyno runs are $30, you get 2 or three pulls, but no working on the truck while it's strapped down. You can try different settings with a box, turn on nitrous, whatever, as long as it only takes you a few seconds to make the change.

Matt

4x4man

Reaction score
Matt, thanks for the info on the dyno day. I can come up for a few hours, but probably won't dyno the truck as I already did a few months ago at the last one. I need to be back home before 4pm for another engagement. Bronco let me know if you are going and we can hookup.
Bob

BRONCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bob,

If you want to drive up, I am game. We can meet at the 1-25 H34 exit. We can carpool if you want? I know exactly where it is. Beforwarned, it is not exactly a diesel dyo day. The company Precision Facbricators Incorporated specializes in sport compacts. The rep. did tell me at the HEMI DYNO DAY 2 weeks ago all kinds showed up. A Dodge with 1200 FTLBS and an 1100HP camaro. Thre is ashop just down the street thatn is called BRET BOWERS he is aHP ******. Kindaof alot of enthusaiast in the area. Could be cool, could be a dud? 20 for first pull and 10 additional. They have updated there sofware for the HIGH TQ diesels and have metal exaust pipe ext. for the smoke. Let me know, I am game.

94matt

Reaction score
Hey guys, this dyno day is set up by the TDR, it should be 100% diesel trucks. There is supposed to be a 500 horse powerstroke showing up this time:rolleyes: . It conveniently couldn't make it to the last diesel dyno day.

Matt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online