Edge Juice boxes below MAP!

BlackBomber

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just got a whole shipment of Juice Boxes for Dodge, Chevy and Ford in and some need to be sold to cover the increased overhead of new employees and tools..
Im selling these boxes at below MAP prices (cant be advertised because the price is so low). Call us @ (254) 493-3926 to get yours today for a low low price.

Strictly Diesel

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Reaction score
I sell below MAP all the time and still manage to pay to advertise on sites like this one. ;Sweet Are you an "Authorized Dealer" for Edge and will the warranties for the product be honored if necessary?

Last edited:

BlackBomber

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Of course, I pay all my bills just like you, and still manage to find time to post about good deals, rather than wait for the customer to ask me about them.. If a box I sell takes a dump, then I'll buy it back or replace it for no cost at all to the customer.. I dont care if your box is 5 years old... If its bad and you bought it from me, I'll replace with no questions asked.. Hell I'll even do my best to replace it if you didnt buy it from me..

Vegas Max

Reaction score
I had my Edge box go bad. Its about 6 weeks old. I thought it was the Allison trans but, the Chevy dealer (5 month old Chevy D-Max) checked it out and said the box was letting the converter "unlock" in 5th gear. I called 4 Wheel parts in Henderson NV where I bought it told them the problem and Edge replaced the box no questions asked!

Vegas Max

Reaction score
Well I'm back to square one...the new box is doing the same thing, unlocking the converter in high gear on a hard pull. Not a good thing :mad:
I guess the next step is to sek a refund and try a Bully Dog setup.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle