Ebay Rebuilt IDI's Starting at 1$

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
That boy is really gonna loose some money without a reserve. I just bid $35.00 and was beaten so lets see where it goes to.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
hhhhhmmmmmm only a few hours from me i will have to at least watch if not bid a few dollars and see where it goes

[email protected]

Reaction score
Frankly, I suspect there is a problem with that auction.... I could be wrong.. but I'd make sure he really isn't from Lagos Nigeria... Not that I have anything against Lagos....

Wayne

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frankly, I suspect there is a problem with that auction.... I could be wrong.. but I'd make sure he really isn't from Lagos Nigeria... Not that I have anything against Lagos....

Wayne
not lagos, but Brooklyn, NY. not as far away but just as or even more crooked. Reading the feedback on the guy is entertaining though. usually the 100% feedback is boring. This guy is actually fun reading.cookoo

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
not lagos, but Brooklyn, NY. not as far away but just as or even more crooked. Reading the feedback on the guy is entertaining though. usually the 100% feedback is boring. This guy is actually fun reading.cookoo

I guess you haven't read the new feedback policy that took effect as of yesterday.
Only feedback from the last 12 months will count toward the total avarage, so someone can have a 100% positive but have all kinds of nasties in the past.
sellers will no longer be able to leave negative or neutral feedback on buyers because too many sellers have been using it as blackmail against buyers not to leave realistic feedback against crooked sellers ,

no more mutual withdrawls, so sellers can no longer strongarm buyers into withdrawing realistic feedback for a bum deal to keep their own feedback clean etc etc. lots of changes, worth reading. A lot of changes to keep everyone honest.

I think it's great I have two negs on my ebay feedback, both are retalitory feedback from crooked sellers who lied through their teeth on their listings.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
yes I asked about shipping and here is what he said!

I have a fright company I use Yellow fright. If you find a better deal then me I can ues your shipper as well. We have re listed all actions. Ebay removed them for having our web site linked in the ad. Thanks

:backoff

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who cares about the warranty? id buy it, take it apart and measure everything and then if anything was not up to my standards id replace it, still cheap but i bet you anything when those actions are close and the bids arent high enough, he will shut them down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online